GitHub provides information on any outstanding bugs as well a mechanism to submit new bugs.
Prior to submitting a bug report:
- Check the GitHub issues to ensure the bug has not already been reported.
- Try the latest development version (https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng) to ensure the bug has not already been fixed.
- Check the Forum and this web site to ensure it is not a usage problem.
So after all that, if you believe you have found a bug, please proceed to submit it on GitHub.
Within reason, provide complete information about the bug:
- Describe the bug encountered
- Describe how to recreate the bug
- Adapter brand/name/model
- Driver used (and revision number if it comes from SVN/CVS)
- Platform: (Linux or windows)
- and so on, as appropriate for the problem at hand